About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, April 18, 2010

PENGUINS!!

Did you know that April 25th is "World Penguin Day?" Well...what are we waiting for? Let's celebrate! Create a card or project that reminds us of a penguin. You can do this by using an image of a penguin or simply by creating a card or project that is made with the colors black and white.  Be creative!SPONSOR: our very own, Paula at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge


(pretend there is a picture of a cute "cupcake"  clear-stamp set here from Paula)
AND

SPONSOR: Creations by Penny

Prize: Winner's choice of 8 images
WEBSITE: http://creationsbypenny.blogspot.com



I have ONE penguin stamp to my name!  ONE!  But I REALLY wanted to use it rather than go with a black and white theme.  There is paper piecing involved... can you find it??





3 comments:

Graphicat said...

Have to tell you that your card is my fav of the bunch this week! LOVE IT! I really struggled with the penquins this week... and I love penquins! LOL Anyhow, I love how you stamp... the back ground is great and how you made your one penquin stand out. Awesome!
Great work teammate!
Hugs
Cheri

Annette said...

Adria, this card is awesome! I can relate to this one..I'm the green penguin! LOL!

Stempeltiger said...

Such a really beautiful card Adria!
The Penguins are so cute.
Hugs, Swantje x