About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Season's Change

With the change of the season comes a change to SSC as well.
This is the last week with the "old team" and a few ladies will be leaving us (*sniff sniff!*)  They will be missed but will remain a blog-hop away!

Next week is the debut of our NEW design team ladies and let me tell you... their artwork is STAMP-A-LICIOUS!  
The fun never ends!!!
Check out the NEW gals:

Karita


NOW ONTO  OUR CHAllENGE:
Create a card or project using as many colors as you can BUT...only colors of Fall!


SPONSOR: Magnolialicious

PRIZE:
THIS ADORABLE STAMP!!
























So I was going for clean and simple with LOTS of color.   The card is actually very cute but I couldn't get a good photo since I took it at night (the dark brown just blended in with the background).  
NoW gawk at my lovely card then go look at the amazing creations by the  STAMPTACULAR design team! 





No comments: