About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Tribute to Father's

This week you will create a card or project with some sort of guy/man on it. If our participants create the card/project for their Dad then they will be entered in to the drawing twice!

SPONSOR: Meljen's Designs

PRIZE: FOUR digi-images of Winner's Choice

WEBSITE: http://meljensdesigns.com

AND

SPONSOR: Wink, Wink, Ink


PRIZE: THREE digi images of Winner's Choice

WEBSITE: http://winkwinkink.com

and make sure to go to Stamptacular Sunday Challenge to see what my most talented team-mates created!

I only have 3 stamps with the image of a man on it!  The first image I used for my wedding/anniversary card for last week's challenge, one is a stick figure and the 3rd is the one I used for this creation.  I used stamps from two different SU! sets ("Summer by the Sea" & "Seaside Sketches") to create the scene that included both a boy and  agirl since I plan on giving this to my hubby. 
I'm actually VERY pleased with the results!  The colors are much richer and blended than what shows on the photos but water color pencils do that for some reason.  
I've decided I want a BIGGER set of water color pencils for my birthday.  They aren't as cool as Copics, but I'm poor and I'm getting by without them  :)



1 comment:

Leonie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I just adore the images that you have used!! Just perfect for a fathers day card! Love your harlequin background too!! great job
Hugs Leonie