About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Christmas in July.. every body's doin' it!

Create a Christmas card...you're free to do this any way you wish. Create two DIFFERENT cards and be entered into our weekly prize drawing twice, create three different cards and you'll be entered three times, create four and you have four chances to win, etc...





What a FABULOUS way to get a head start on your Christmas cards for this year!

PRIZE: $25 Gift Certificate plus FREE Shipping


I made birdhouse ornaments.  They started off really cute but then fizzled out.  I stamped poinsettas and doves to decorate them but they looked horrible!  so then I purchased some things i thought would look cute to embellish them with.... NO!  

sigh....
they aren't done.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet :) Love your pink Christmas ornaments..

Cindy Groh said...

I think they are cute. Don't sell yourself short. The roofs look cool.