About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

a SKETCH


SPONSOR: Stamp and Create

PRIZE: $20 Gift Certificate
($20???  anyway I can rig this so I can win???  There are some CUTE stamps !!)

I love this sketch and I love how my card came out!  . I didnt use any patterned papers, it's all Stampin' Up! stamps, cardstock and inks.   TIP:  I used a clear wax crayon on the bird and branch image to create a resist effect before stamping the blue flourish over the top.
I actually had FUN creating this card!   It is CLASSIC ADRIA :)   But if you want to see some REAL stunners, check out the rest of the team's creations at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!


Here for you....
24-7





3 comments:

Leonie said...

Slowly getting around...Have to say this is one of my fav stampin up kits ever! love the bird! and the damask(?) stamp. Wish we could get the SU stuff that you guys get in the US. Love that border punch! And your colours are gorgeous!
Hugs Leonie

Cindy Groh said...

Love your take on the sketch. Your card is beautiful.

Sandra said...

Oh, so beautiful!! I love blue and brown and your card came out very elegant!!

xxx