About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life's a Beach challenge


May 30th: Life's a Beach!

For this week's challenge you MUST create a card or project that has a beach theme, something that you'd see at the beach or just uses colors you relate to being at the beach. PLEASE REMEMBER: You MUST use the images that you received from Shriley's 2 Girls AND place the Gift Certificate Badge with a clickable link back to Shirley's 2 Girls webshop on your personal blogs for this week's challenge.


SPONSOR: Shirley's 2 Girls
WEBSITE: http:shirleys2girls.com







 the images i used are from Shriley's 2 Girls and TAC.
I used Sugar Dust on the mer-cat and mermaids tails.  
I'm a looser and have no nifty markers so I used my colored pencils again.
My hand is really bothering me now so I cant type much.  Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

BJ said...

OH, this is FABULOUS!!!!!!! Who needs markers when you can do this with pencils!!!! I just love this!!!! I LOVE S2G I'm going to have to hop over there and get some beach stuff!!!! And the sugar I go crazy with that stuff.
Hope your hand is feeling better!!!

Graphicat said...

I LOVE your card... Im alittle jealous that I somehow missed that image in my searching... I mean really.. I SHOULD have a mercat!!! come on! I love your colouring!! nifty markers or not! sometimes you cant beat that subtle blend of pencils and water... it's awesome!
Your poor hand! take it easy!
Hugs teamate!
Cheri

Friendship Quotes