About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life's a Beach challenge


May 30th: Life's a Beach!

For this week's challenge you MUST create a card or project that has a beach theme, something that you'd see at the beach or just uses colors you relate to being at the beach. PLEASE REMEMBER: You MUST use the images that you received from Shriley's 2 Girls AND place the Gift Certificate Badge with a clickable link back to Shirley's 2 Girls webshop on your personal blogs for this week's challenge.


SPONSOR: Shirley's 2 Girls
WEBSITE: http:shirleys2girls.com







 the images i used are from Shriley's 2 Girls and TAC.
I used Sugar Dust on the mer-cat and mermaids tails.  
I'm a looser and have no nifty markers so I used my colored pencils again.
My hand is really bothering me now so I cant type much.  Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

BJ said...

OH, this is FABULOUS!!!!!!! Who needs markers when you can do this with pencils!!!! I just love this!!!! I LOVE S2G I'm going to have to hop over there and get some beach stuff!!!! And the sugar I go crazy with that stuff.
Hope your hand is feeling better!!!

Graphicat said...

I LOVE your card... Im alittle jealous that I somehow missed that image in my searching... I mean really.. I SHOULD have a mercat!!! come on! I love your colouring!! nifty markers or not! sometimes you cant beat that subtle blend of pencils and water... it's awesome!
Your poor hand! take it easy!
Hugs teamate!
Cheri