About Me

My photo
I am a work in progress. Always trying to improve my inner-self. How can anyone judge another without first doing inventory on one's self?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lovely As A Tree

Today is "Love a Tree Day."    So at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, this week's challenge is to create a card or project that has a tree on it.


.SPONSOR: Meljen's Designs

PRIZE: Four digis of Winner's Choice

WEBSITE: http://meljensdesigns.com


YAY!  this challenge is ALL ME!  I love trees and my style is definitely botanical  :)  Too bad I CANT COLOR my images...really I cant!  it is a physical limitaion due to an injury I sustained Friday, May 7th.  The story is at the end of this post if you want to hang around long enough to read it.

I created a TISSUE BOX COVER!  I wish I heat embossed my images and the coloring I attempted on the focal-point tree is a bit scribbly (dang hand!) but I'm pretty happy with the outcome.  It got a little smooshed before I took these pictures  ("sigh....")






1 comment:

Peggie said...

Pretty box. Love the colors and the tree image.